Friday, November 2, 2012

Federal Employees That Worked Today

I got this from a friend and just had to pass it along. This is dedication.
The Federal Government is mostly shut down because of Hurricane Sandy.
This group of federal employees still went to the office. God bless them.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
Posted by Michael T. Wayne- A Little Crazy-note:
As I am preparing to undergo neck surgery, It shall be difficult to post for several weeks.
Should I receive asistance, I will keep posting. But, for this post, I just wanted to say how very much I mean it when I say God Bless You All. Everyone around the World. As Americans, we are approaching a very important election, which could make or break us. I am a Patriotic American Citizen. I love my freedoms, and wish to keep them. May the hand of God guide you as you choose the future we are leaving for our children. Peace and love be with you all. Michael T. Wayne- A Little Crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment