Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Mr. T Comments About School Prayer On Twitter- Then Catches Hell..

Tolerance! Whiners ‘unfollow’ Mr. T over tweet about school gun violence and prayer
Twitchy Staff
Uh oh. Not the P-word, Mr. T. Anything but the P-word.
Oddly, we weren’t following the “professional pitier of fools” in the hopes that he would weigh in on school prayer. But evidently some people were.

Mr. T         @MrT
They took prayer out of schools and guns came in. Let us pray!
3:01 PM - 14 Dec 2013
Uh oh. Not the P-word, Mr. T. Anything but the P-word.
Oddly, we weren’t following the “professional pitier of fools” in the hopes that he would weigh in on school prayer. But evidently some people were.
Surprise! His tweet failed to meet their exacting standards. The punishment? Whining, unfollow promises and nastygrams.
Becky @beckyseay
@MrT Unfollowed
3:10 PM - 14 Dec 2013
timothy @ichbintimo
@MrT: They took prayer out of schools and guns came in. Let us pray!” Now unfollowed. Oh Mr T, how you have let me down.
3:12 PM - 14 Dec 2013
Jimmy Smith @evolvedute
@MrT I never thought I would unfollow Mr T but alas it's a sad day!
3:59 PM - 14 Dec 2013
Heidi Hits Children @heiditron3000
...We have to break up. :( RT @MrT They took prayer out of schools and guns came in. Let us pray!
3:04 PM - 14 Dec 2013
DBO @MuletownSouL
Now I know why @R_Roddy_Piper wanted to beat the shit out of @MrT.
3:19 PM - 14 Dec 2013 from Beavercreek, OH, United States
Grant Giandonato @GrantGiandonato
@MrT Damn, T, you need to STFU.
3:08 PM - 14 Dec 2013
KryptonianAtheist @KalSonofJorEl
Hey Clubber, leave the high-level critical thinking to those of us better suited to handle it. Best if you stay in the shallow end. @MrT
3:11 PM - 14 Dec 2013
BREDWARDZ REIGNZ @Bredwardz4L
@MrT shut up fool
3:14 PM - 14 Dec 2013
DBO @MuletownSouL
Are you f*cking serious? I pity your dumbass viewpoint. RT "@MrT: They took prayer out of schools and guns came in. Let us pray!”
3:15 PM - 14 Dec 2013 from Beavercreek, OH, United States
Dirk McGirt @TnTittyTwister
stfu, you idiot. RT @MrT: They took prayer out of schools and guns came in. Let us pray!
3:18 PM - 14 Dec 2013
Let’s hear it for tolerance!
MTW- Nice tweets and not one of the cowards above would say those things to Mr. T’s face. I had to censor one of them. The impersonal electronic social attitude of people getting some backbone when it is not in person is beginning to border on absurdity. I believe in God. I am a Born Again Christian. I have every right to do so, say so and to say that. I agree with Mr. T. Why can you liberal atheists not simply do what you want T to do- Shut Up! It appears to me in the comments I have read accompanying this article lead me to believe that he may gain more followers on Twitter than he loses. God bless you Mr. T, Laurence Tureaud. Thank you for your Military Service; I have always respected you and I do so even more today. I pity the fool who does not pray. I do it every day. I am a poet people. T, with followers- fans like that, you are better off.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
Posted by Michael T. Wayne- A Little Crazy




No comments:

Post a Comment