Sunday, May 13, 2012

I Miss My Dog

This is just Michael T. Wayne sitting here thinking about my dog. Her name was Pepper, and she died one month ago today. She was not only a beautiful dog, but smart. She was my best friend for 15 years. I love you Pepper, and I miss you. Sorry I did not get to play with you so much the last five years, but you loved me anyway, unconditionally. Thanks for all of the joy you gave me. I would not have made it through my lumbar surgery without you and your love.
    
\                         
                               
  
                           



And now, today Friday the 11th of April, 2014, it has now been 2 years and I still see you out of the corner of my eye. My heart is still aching, and I am lonely missing you. I do not have desire to get another dog. You are irreplaceable. I still love you Peppy!
Post by Michael T. Wayne- A Little Crazy

Online Dog Training 

No comments:

Post a Comment